RoundCube Webmail 0.1-RC1 released
18 May 2007
The Release Candidate number one has just been released. It includes a better and less memory consuming message parser and a neat integration of LDAP address directories. Also session authentication has changed to get rid of the annoying session-timeouts.
It’s recommended to replace your current copy of RoundCube (don’t forget to backup) with this new release. Please note that the database structure changed and you need to run the upgrade queries. Please follow the UPGRADING instructions.
Enjoy!Return to News overview
- Updates 1.2.9 and 1.1.12 released
- Security updates 1.2.8 and 1.1.11 released
- Security update 1.3.6 released
- Update 1.3.5 released
- Update 1.3.4 released
- Security updates 1.3.3, 1.2.7 and 1.1.10 released
- Update 1.3.2 released
- Update 1.2.6 released
- Update 1.3.1 released
- Roundcube Webmail 1.3.0 released