Download your version of Roundcube
|Dependent (*): 1.1-RC||3.2 MB||d3d32b289dc6a02350ba65da5afa7bbb|
|Complete: 1.1-RC||4.5 MB||d6ac20056eee67dc71bb291ad2b83a1f|
|Framework: 1.1-RC||1.1 MB||fd2aadb50aa542d5e57c3386e638ebaf|
* Dependent packages only contain sources which are licensed under the GPL but they require some third-party packages to be installed along with Roundcube. All requirements are listed in the INSTALL instructions within the package file.
Other sources and downloads
- Roundcube can also be installed through auto installers like softaculous.com or cPanel.
- The BitNami Roundcube Stack provides a one-click installer var various platforms and cloud services.
- Various Unix/Linux distributions provide Roundcube via their package managers. Check your local package repository.
- For a complete list of releases and release notes please check out the downloads page at sourceforge.net.
- To get the bleeding edge development version check out the files directly from our github repository.
- Instructions on how to download and install Roundcube can be found in our Wiki.
- Extend the functionality of your Roundcube setup with various plugins from our plugins repositiory.
Complete Email Server Packages with Roundcube
The Kolab Groupware Solution provides a complete email and groupware server pre-packaged for various linux distributions with Roundcube sitting on top as its web client. It offers easy configurable LDAP address books, calendars, tasks, mobile synchronization and more. An enterprise version with professional support is available from Kolab Systems.
iRedMail is another fully open source email server solution that lets you install a full-featured email server in a few minutes. It installs and configures the popular open source email components like Postfix, Dovecot, Amavisd and - of course Roundcube - on major Linux and BSD distrubutions.
Donations are welcome
Roundcube webmail is free of charge but your donations help us to pay some hosting bills and motivate our developers to continue their great work.