No more e-mails, please!
23 August 2006
Still amazed by the enormous interest in this project, I’m no longer able to process support requests, bug reports and questions about release dates sent to me by e-mail. I’m really sorry about that but it’s simply impossible to answer them all! Please refer to the forum or to the users mailing list for support. We also have a tracking system for bugs and feature requests. The direct e-mail (roundcube at gmail) is reserved for project management and development issues.
Thanks for your understanding.Return to News overview
- Updates 1.2.9 and 1.1.12 released
- Security updates 1.2.8 and 1.1.11 released
- Security update 1.3.6 released
- Update 1.3.5 released
- Update 1.3.4 released
- Security updates 1.3.3, 1.2.7 and 1.1.10 released
- Update 1.3.2 released
- Update 1.2.6 released
- Update 1.3.1 released
- Roundcube Webmail 1.3.0 released