How to contact us
Before you start typing an email message, please read the following
Answers to frequently asked questions
- We're not responsible for your email account nor can we restore your password. You have to contact your Internet Service Provider instead.
- We can't help you if you cannot access the webmail anymore or if emails got lost. You have to contact your Internet Service Provider instead.
- We can't tell you how to configure your smartphone or Outlook. Please contact your Internet Service Provider or IT responsible instead.
- Roundcube is not a free email service but a free software product. Don't ask us about Outlook configuration or user accounts. Again, contact your Internet Service Provider instead.
- We do not provide any support by email.
Such requests will not be answered. Visit our support page for details.
- Do not send bug reports by email.
Bugs should be reported to the bug tracker.
- There's no advertising space available on our websites.
Roundcube is free software and there's no need for us to clutter our sites with ads.
- There's no wicked story behind the name «Roundcube».
Now that you have read the above canned responses, you're welcome to contact us concerning any other topic than the ones just mentioned.
Mail to project admins: hello(at)roundcube(dot)net