Update 1.3.7 released
27 July 2018
We proudly announce the next service release to update the stable version 1.3. It contains fixes to several bugs backported from the master branch including a security fix mitigating the EFAIL issue recently discovered in OpenPGP.
See the full changelog in the release notes on the Github download page.
This release is considered stable and we recommend to update all productive installations of Roundcube with this version. Download it from roundcube.net.
Please do backup your data before updating!Return to News overview
- Update 1.3.9 released
- Roundcube 1.4 RC1 released
- Update 1.3.8 released
- Roundcube 1.4 beta released
- Updates 1.2.9 and 1.1.12 released
- Security updates 1.2.8 and 1.1.11 released
- Security update 1.3.6 released
- Update 1.3.5 released
- Update 1.3.4 released
- Security updates 1.3.3, 1.2.7 and 1.1.10 released