Update 1.3.5 released
15 March 2018
We proudly announce a new service release to update the stable version 1.3. It contains fixes to several bugs backported from the master branch. One can be called a minor security fix as it fixes blocking of remote content on specially crafted style tags.
See the full changelog in the release notes on the Github download page.
This release is considered stable and we recommend to update all productive installations of Roundcube with this version. Download it from roundcube.net.
Please do backup your data before updating!Return to News overview
- Update 1.3.7 released
- Updates 1.2.9 and 1.1.12 released
- Security updates 1.2.8 and 1.1.11 released
- Security update 1.3.6 released
- Update 1.3.4 released
- Security updates 1.3.3, 1.2.7 and 1.1.10 released
- Update 1.3.2 released
- Update 1.2.6 released
- Update 1.3.1 released
- Roundcube Webmail 1.3.0 released