Update 1.2.1 released
26 July 2016
We just published the first service release to update the stable version 1.2. It contains some important bug fixes and improvements in the recently introduced Enigma plugin for PGP encryption. See the detailed changelog in here.
This release is considered stable and we recommend to update all productive installations of Roundcube with this version. Download it from roundcube.net.
Please do backup your data before updating!Return to News overview
- Updates 1.2.9 and 1.1.12 released
- Security updates 1.2.8 and 1.1.11 released
- Security update 1.3.6 released
- Update 1.3.5 released
- Update 1.3.4 released
- Security updates 1.3.3, 1.2.7 and 1.1.10 released
- Update 1.3.2 released
- Update 1.2.6 released
- Update 1.3.1 released
- Roundcube Webmail 1.3.0 released