Updates 1.1.5 and 1.0.9 published
20 April 2016
We just published updates to both stable versions 1.0 and 1.1 delivering important bug fixes and helps protecting Roundcube against more XSS and CSRF attacks. Version 1.1.5 also has two new plugin hooks integrated and version 1.0.9 comes with cherry-picked fixes from the more recent version to ensure proper long term support.
Both versions are considered stable and we recommend to update all productive installations of Roundcube with either of these versions. Download them from GitHub via roundcube.net/download.
As usual, don’t forget to backup your data before updating!Return to News overview
- Roundcube 1.4 RC1 released
- Update 1.3.8 released
- Roundcube 1.4 beta released
- Update 1.3.7 released
- Updates 1.2.9 and 1.1.12 released
- Security updates 1.2.8 and 1.1.11 released
- Security update 1.3.6 released
- Update 1.3.5 released
- Update 1.3.4 released
- Security updates 1.3.3, 1.2.7 and 1.1.10 released