Goodbye Subversion, hello github
09 May 2012
Upon several requests from our community we now moved the Roundcube Webmail source code repository from our privately hosted Subversion server to github. With this step we hope to make it easier for anybody to get the source and to contribute patches and improvements.
So everybody who was pulling bleeding edge updates from svn.roundcube.net, please visit https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail and clone the repository.
We’re looking forward to get your pull requests.Return to News overview
- Updates 1.2.9 and 1.1.12 released
- Security updates 1.2.8 and 1.1.11 released
- Security update 1.3.6 released
- Update 1.3.5 released
- Update 1.3.4 released
- Security updates 1.3.3, 1.2.7 and 1.1.10 released
- Update 1.3.2 released
- Update 1.2.6 released
- Update 1.3.1 released
- Roundcube Webmail 1.3.0 released